Giving at St. Luke’s
Your financial support is vital to the mission and ministry of St. Luke’s Anglican Church. We are thankful for the trust you place in us. You have two ways to give: online and mail.
We currently have two areas where you can designate your funds:
- General Operating Fund
- Building to Serve Campaign
1) How to make a contribution online: You can make your contributions online instantly. It's easy!
Donate via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account) by clicking the button below the designation:
General Operating Fund:
Give to our Annual Borneo Summer Mission Team:
Building to Serve Campaign:
2) How to make a contribution by mail: Make a check payable to "St. Luke’s Anglican Church" and direct your donation to one of the following fund designations (put the designation on the memo line):
- Building to Serve Fund
- General Fund
- Borneo Mission Team
Donations should be sent to:
St. Luke’s Anglican Church
P.O. Box 8307
La Crescenta, CA 91224
Have you given any thought to "planned giving" as a way to ensure that the work of St. Luke’s will be funded in the future? In addition to the traditional ways of giving on a current basis, making provision in your estate documents for a future gift to St. Luke’s is a wonderful way to ensure that the support you care about will be there for our work.
Some planned giving options include:
- Cash Donation - deduct 100% of the gift value
- Gift of Appreciated Stock - Support St. Luke’s while avoiding the capital-gain tax
- A Charitable Bequest - Reduce estate and death taxes, retain control over your assets during your lifetime
- A Charitable Gift Annuity - Receive a current income stream and an immediate income tax relief
- A Deferred-payment Gift Annuity- Immediate income tax reduction and income to begin at a designate future date
If you would like to explore these financial options with St. Luke’s, please contact Dave Hemstreet 818-790-0390 or firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be happy to assist you in any appropriate way.
Be sure to consult your attorney or financial advisor before making a final decision.
Amazon Smile: Another Easy Way to Give!
By shopping at smile.amazon.com, a portion of your purchase can be donated to our Building to Serve campaign. Click the box to find out more!