Age group: seventh through twelfth grade.
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. Since my youth, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds. (Psalm 71:5, 17)
St. Luke’s Youth Ministry exists to foster a community of youth who continually grow in their knowledge and love of God. As followers of Jesus, we together seek to be disciples who truly know Him and can truly make Him known.
This vision manifests itself in several ways for us as a community:
- We regularly worship together.
- We “hang out” and laugh together.
- We study the holy scriptures and learn together.
- We play ridiculous games together.
- We pray for one another.
- We seek to be a natural part of one another’s lives.
Life with the youth at St. Luke’s Anglican Church has many forms. Check us out.
Friday evenings at various members' homes.
Contact Eric Overholt, Lay Curate for Connections and Youth